- LCSO Releases Composite Sketch of Suspect in Home Invasion Robbery
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, PAGE TWO Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio, Page 2
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 3 -Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 4- Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 5 Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 6 Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 7 Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Route 7 at Sterling Boulevard Powerpoint- Construction Diagrams and Drawing
- Historic Attorney General Cuccinelli's Opinion on Religious Displays At Loudoun Courthouse Requested by Del. Bob. Marshall A soundly written opinion cited by the Board of Supervisors in their recent vote 6 yes, 2 no, 1 absent to allow county purchased seasonal displays of a Nativity, Menorah, Tree and Santa with Reindeer.
- Supervisor Delgaudio's Reductions for an Alternative Budget March 9, 2011
- 8 Judges Try To Crush Nativity and Relgious Freedom
3 page signed letter to the Board of Supervisors from 8 members of the Leesburg District Court requesting that the board of supervisors move the public forum for the expression of religious freedom somewhere else.
Delgaudio proposes partnerships to expand libraries at no cost to the taxpayer
- Summary of library proposals
- Article: Private citizens remaking a public institution
- Library Systems & Services, Inc.
Delgaudio offers proposals to boost private parks funding
- A listing of just a few of the animal shelters in Virginia
- Summary of parks proposals
- Central Park Conservancy privately raises 85% of the funding for New York City's massive Central Park
- Urban Institute: Parks Partnerships
Delgaudio Seeks Better Anti-Drug Alternative to D.A.R.E.
- Summary of the D.A.R.E. Program
- American Medical Association: DARE doesn't work
- US General Accounting Office: DARE doesn't work
- NBC News: DARE doesn't work
- DARE Graduates Are Saying 'Yes' to Drugs
- More Communities to Drop DARE
- Makes No Difference If Kids DARE
Delgaudio Seeks Shift of Animal Shelter to No-Kill Non-Profit
- Resolution on better animal control
- Code of Virginia, relating to pounds
- SPCA of Northern Virginia
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- The Feline Foundation of Greater Washington, Inc
- Information on Pet Data, Inc. One of several companies capable of handling animal licensing, more than 20 major cities, including Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and Sacramento, rely on Pet Data, Inc. for animal licensing services.
Delgaudio: Loudoun Loses $75,000+ in Auction Profits
- Estimated KBB Prices for County Surplus Vehicles Summary of auction bids versus the vehicle's actual bids
- One Stop Online Quality of Life Complaint Form
In response to 100s of requests from Sterling citizens, the board of supervisors has enacted several laws and a new website under the "potomac-sterling outreach" section.
- Guide to zoning enforcement to let you know how to use the following form:
Sterling Gets Parking Districts to Fight Overcrowding
Milton Friedman Day
- Resolution of recognition for economist Milton Friedman
- Loudoun County, Virginia to honor Milton Friedman
- Eugene Delgaudio's 2007 Illegal Immigration resolution
to reaffirm county policy with respect to compliance with federal law and issue directives incident to such reaffirmation to Loudoun County staff.