- 22 Page list of 100 accomplishments of the Current Republican Board
These are the accomplishments of the current all Republican Board of Supervisors with the support most of the time from Supervisor Delgaudio. Note: Supervisor Delgaudio did not support Metro and considers that a boondoggle and less effecient mass transit vehicle.
But now that it is passed, he will fight for Sterling to get its share of buses and park and rides for Metro and 4 new park and rides are now in operation in Sterling District. Supervisor Delgaudio voted "no" to increased residential density in the Route 28 corridor.
Delgaudio voted for most of the economic reforms and incentives but opposed most of the cash or taxpayer subsidies directly to the respective companies in the new "county incentives" program. The Redskins agreement was an example of a productive relationship Delgaudio supported.
The board's accomplishments including tax rates that Delgaudio considered too high. Delgaudio did support a majority of the projects in the 22 page list of accomplishments.
- Virginia Absentee Ballot For Sterling Americans
Please fill out this absentee ballot today and vote for Eugene Delgaudio for Sterling Supervisor.
- THE DELGAUDIO REPORT ARRIVES IN STERLING
- THE DELGAUDIO REPORT PAGE 2
- THE DELGAUDIO REPORT PAGE 3
- THE DELGAUDIO REPORT PAGE 4
- THE DELGAUDIO REPORT PAGE 5 THE SURVEY
- THE DELGAUDIO REPORT PAGE 6
- THE DELGAUDIO REPORT PAGE 7
- DELGAUDIO REPORT PAGE 8
- Final Order $35,523.35 To Delgaudio For Legal Fees
- Brief in support of reimbursement of fees and costs
- Motion To Award Fees in Delgaudio Dismissed Removal Case
- Unsigned copy of Commonwealth's Motion to Dismiss
Unsigned copy of motion to dismiss recall petition. The motion to dismiss was granted.
- Press Release
- Happy New Year Fireworks
- Delgaudio Announces Decision Not To Appeal Lawsuit, LCRC Resolution of Support, Copy of Order
- Charles King Brief In Opposition To Be Argued Friday August 2
Charles King attorney at law presents the case that due process and other Constitutional issues are at stake for Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio who represents a minority majority district and is in his fourth term.
- Senator Dick Black Salutes Delgaudio On Service Asks Board To Return To Work With Sterling
- Eugene Delgaudio Vs. Board of Supervisors, Request for Temporary Injunction
This is a copy of documents filed by attorney Charles King today on behalf of Supervisor Eugene Delgaudio
- ATTORNEY FOR SUPERVISOR DELGAUDIO RESPONDS TO ISSUANCE OF REPORT OF SPECIAL GRAND JURORS
Response from Attorney Charles King on ending of investigation into Delgaudio allegations without further action.
- LCSO Releases Composite Sketch of Suspect in Home Invasion Robbery
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, PAGE TWO Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio, Page 2
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 3 -Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 4- Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 5 Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 6 Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Fall 2012 Delgaudio Newsletter, Page 7 Mailed To The House from Supervisor Delgaudio
- Route 7 at Sterling Boulevard Powerpoint- Construction Diagrams and Drawing
- Historic Attorney General Cuccinelli's Opinion on Religious Displays At Loudoun Courthouse Requested by Del. Bob. Marshall A soundly written opinion cited by the Board of Supervisors in their recent vote 6 yes, 2 no, 1 absent to allow county purchased seasonal displays of a Nativity, Menorah, Tree and Santa with Reindeer.
- Supervisor Delgaudio's Reductions for an Alternative Budget March 9, 2011
- 8 Judges Try To Crush Nativity and Relgious Freedom
3 page signed letter to the Board of Supervisors from 8 members of the Leesburg District Court requesting that the board of supervisors move the public forum for the expression of religious freedom somewhere else.
Delgaudio proposes partnerships to expand libraries at no cost to the taxpayer
- Summary of library proposals
- Article: Private citizens remaking a public institution
- Library Systems & Services, Inc.
Delgaudio offers proposals to boost private parks funding
- A listing of just a few of the animal shelters in Virginia
- Summary of parks proposals
- Central Park Conservancy privately raises 85% of the funding for New York City's massive Central Park
- Urban Institute: Parks Partnerships
Delgaudio Seeks Better Anti-Drug Alternative to D.A.R.E.
- Summary of the D.A.R.E. Program
- American Medical Association: DARE doesn't work
- US General Accounting Office: DARE doesn't work
- NBC News: DARE doesn't work
- DARE Graduates Are Saying 'Yes' to Drugs
- More Communities to Drop DARE
- Makes No Difference If Kids DARE
Delgaudio Seeks Shift of Animal Shelter to No-Kill Non-Profit
- Resolution on better animal control
- Code of Virginia, relating to pounds
- SPCA of Northern Virginia
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- The Feline Foundation of Greater Washington, Inc
- Information on Pet Data, Inc. One of several companies capable of handling animal licensing, more than 20 major cities, including Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and Sacramento, rely on Pet Data, Inc. for animal licensing services.
Delgaudio: Loudoun Loses $75,000+ in Auction Profits
- Estimated KBB Prices for County Surplus Vehicles Summary of auction bids versus the vehicle's actual bids
- One Stop Online Quality of Life Complaint Form
In response to 100s of requests from Sterling citizens, the board of supervisors has enacted several laws and a new website under the "potomac-sterling outreach" section.
- Guide to zoning enforcement to let you know how to use the following form:
Sterling Gets Parking Districts to Fight Overcrowding
Milton Friedman Day
- Resolution of recognition for economist Milton Friedman
- Loudoun County, Virginia to honor Milton Friedman
- Eugene Delgaudio's 2007 Illegal Immigration resolution
to reaffirm county policy with respect to compliance with federal law and issue directives incident to such reaffirmation to Loudoun County staff.